New. In original packaging.Â Missing 7/16.Â
- Set includes 6 SAE combination wrenches sized 5/16-5/8 in.
- 100-position double ratcheting gives access to spaces 40% tighter
The dual-pawl technology on the Husky 100-Position Double Ratcheting SAE Wrench Set provides access to engage fasteners where other wrenches can't with its ultra-narrow, 3.6Â° arch swing box-end. Its 10% longer beam provides increased reach for accessing hard-to-reach fasteners and improves overall leverage. The innovative open-end ratcheting design improves the speed of ratcheting and allows access of an open-end without ever removing the wrench from the fastener.
- Set includes 6 combination wrenches covering sizes: 5/16 in., 3/8 in., 1/2 in., 9/16 in., 5/8 in.
- Large size markings offer easy identification
- Box end needs just 3.6Â° swing to turn a fastener
- Open end also ratchets to quickly remove fasteners where box ends cannot reach
- Alloy steel construction provides durability and long-lasting performance
- Universal box-end fits 6-point, 12-point, square, E-Torx, spline and partially rounded hex fasteners
- Industrial black finish stands up to a lifetime of use
- 0Â° offset box-end allows for maximum clearance in tight spaces
- Open-end allows the wrench to be slid into position from the side of the fastener
- Box-end provides additional leverage and less likelihood of slipping when used on hard-to-remove fasteners
- Package doubles as a storage rack to keep your wrenches organized and in 1 place