New in the open factory packaging, missing bit set.
1/4 in. Drive Flex-Head Microdriver and Socket Set (16-Piece)
The Husky 16-piece micro driver set is the perfect tool for reaching those fasteners in extremely confined spaces. The dual-sided ratchet accepts 1/4 in. bits and 1/4 in. drive sockets. The head flexes 180° and is equipped with a reversing lever for quick directional changes. This a great set for the professional mechanic or the DIYer needing access to fasteners in tight spaces.
- Set includes 1/4 in. drive flex head ratchet, 6 standard 1/4 in. drive 6-point sockets and 9 bits MISSING (Phillips-#1, #2, #3, 2 slotted, four 5.5 mm, 4 hex - 5/32 in., 3/16 in., 7/32 in., 1/4 in.)
- Great reaching those fasteners in extremely confined spaces
- Full polished chrome finish easily wipes clean of oil and dirt
- Sockets feature chamfered lead-ins help to provide fast and easy placement onto drive tools and fasteners
- Bits are formed from heat treated S2 tool steel for added strength and wear protection
- Micro driver is a precision tool and is not intended to free frozen fasteners
- Head flexes 180° to fit in the tightest of places
- Comes with a plastic storage case for easy storage and organization