New. Opened box. Box is damaged from shipping.
- Bit Sockets allow for increased access and better leverage
- Bits are forged from S2 Tool Steel
The Husky Torx bit socket set is a great addition to any tool box or socket collection. This set comes equipped with both 1/4 in. and 3/8 in. drive bit sockets allowing you to tackle a wide range of projects. Bit sockets give you the advantage of accessing fasteners with the reach and tight arc swing of a ratchet that standard folding or L-keys just can't match.
- Set includes (5) 1/4 in. drive Torx bit sockets - T9, T10, T15, T20, T25 (6) 3/8 in. drive Torx bit sockets - T27, T30, T40, T45, T50, T55
- Bit Sockets attach to 1/4 in. and 3/8 in. drive tools, such as a ratchet or breaker bar, providing a longer handle and more leverage than standard hex keys or screwdrivers
- Chamfered lead-in sockets and bit help to provide fast and easy placement onto drive tools and fasteners
- Cold formed Chromium-vanadium (Cr-V) steel socket base and Heat Treated S2 Tool Steel Bits for outstanding durability and strength
- Large hard stamped size markings allow for easy identification of socket size
- Polished chrome sockets wipe clean easily of oil and dirt
- Chrome finish provides corrosion resistance and added durability
- Bits are non replaceable/removable
- Over torqueing increases the risk of stripping the fastener or causing damage to the bit
- Plastic storage rail included to keep all your sockets organized and in one location