New. Opened box.
- 1-3/4 in. Door Reinforcer, 2-1/8 in. One Bore, 2-3/8 in. Backset
- Protects out-swinging doors against forced entry
- Steel construction with a stainless steel surface for durability
This is a solid brass door reinforcer in a stainless steel finish. This helps prevent a forced entry. Typically used on wood or metal doors that are 1-3/4 in. thick with mortise or drive-in latches. Accommodates key-in knob locksets or deadbolts, or combination locksets. It features one 2-1/8 in. bore with a 2-3/8 in. backset. Dimensions are 3-7/8 in. wide and 9 in. tall.
Product Depth (in.): 2.25 inProduct Height (in.): 10.875 inProduct Width (in.): 5.5 in
- Designed for single bore doors with a 2-3/8 in. backset
- Helps protect against a forced entry
- For use on doors 1-3/4 in. thick that have mortise or drive-in latches
- Solid brass in a stainless steel finish
- Pre-punched for mounting
- All the necessary mounting hardware is included for a quick and easy installation
- A Phillips head screwdriver is required for installation
- For further dimensional information, please see the line drawing
- Accommodates key-in-knob locksets or deadbolts
DetailsColor Family: GraysCommercial / Residential: Commercial / ResidentialMounting Hardware Included: YesProduct Weight (lb.): 0.88 lb.Safety & Security Product Type: Lock & Door Reinforcer