New in the open factory packaging. Sold as is, no refunds or exchanges.
This is a Plain Back tandem roller assembly used by a variety of patio sliding door manufacturers of metal or vinyl framed patio doors. It has an in-line tandem inner housing with 1-1/4 in. concave or grooved steel ball bearing rollers set in a stamped steel housing with rear adjustment. The housing is 1-1/32 in. tall, 11/16 in. wide and 3-1/8 in. long with a 1/4-20 threaded mounting hole on the back end, and an optional use hole on top.
- Used by a variety of patio sliding door manufacturers of metal or vinyl patio doors
- Adjustable tandem roller assembly
- Used on both metal or vinyl patio doors
- Stamped steel housing with concave steel ball bearing rollers
- 1-1/4 in. concave ball bearing steel rollers
- 1/4-20 mounting hole in the back and optional 10/32 threaded hole on top
- A Phillips head screwdriver will be required for installation