New. Never been worn. Opened box.
The DEWALT Moc-Toe Canton is a timeless, full grain leather work boot, with the slight hint of a cool factor. The moc-toe has a long-standing tradition as one of the most popular styles in America. Add the latest DEWALT wedge sole technology, a rubber sole glued to an EVA bottom, and you have a boot that is not only comfortable, but durable as well. The DEWALT Canton has a steel toe for protection and a TPU shank for added stability. The boot is not lined so you have the feel of soft, form-fitting leather against your foot. The exclusive ProComfort Insole is the best available, providing enhanced all-day comfort. The ProComfort Insole has an ergonomic arch support, a layer of memory foam for comfort and a quick recovery polyurethane bottom layer. The Canton is treated with DEWALT's Agion antimicrobial silver technology to help eliminate odor. These features, combined with an outsole that is slip and oil resistant, gives you a boot made for any job around the house or on the jobsite. In keeping with the DEWALT history of quality and craftsmanship, DEWALT footwear is guaranteed to offer a level of fit, durability and comfort you would expect from footwear featuring the DEWALT name. The DEWALT Canton blurs the lines of work and lifestyle footwear.
- Full-grain leather upper
- Steel safety toe
- Meets ASTM 2413-11 I/75 C/75 for protective toe impact and compression and EH properties
- Electrical hazard protection
- ProComfort TPU shank
- Padded ankle collar for comfort
- ProComfort insole with ergonomic arch support
- Agion antimicrobial silver technology to help eliminate odor
- EVA wedge sole with a full rubber covering
- Slip and oil resistant rubber outsole
- Mark II coefficient of .48 on wet and oily tile surfaces
- Lightweight yet durable
- Heel loop for easy pull on
- Available in size 11.5